- Ideal for all Yoga Enthusiasts
- Anyone looking to improve their yoga practice and perform more challenging routines
- Anyone looking to improve yoga backbends “passively”
- Anyone looking to relieve backaches and perform inversion therapy techniques
- Great for children as well
- Find a suitable and safe location to mount your swing
- Hang it over a sturdy, exposed beam (in a lofted room, patio, or garage)
- Hang from a swing set/playground (easiest of all)
- Hang from ceiling mounts
- Adjust the width and height to your personal preference
- Sit on swing
- Instantly relieve your backaches or do a backbend
Great for inversion therapy: Deep natural bodyweight spinal traction
Perform deeper backbends passively
Relieve backaches and muscle tension
Improve your range of motion and flexibility. Perform deeper stretches effortlessly.
Develop functional full-body strength and tone your muscles. Strengthen your core Balance, Flexibility.
Perform poses that you are unable to do on a yoga mat
Professionally designed for strength and comfort. Made from high strength nylon cloth. Wider and more spacious swing seat.
SAFETY & DURABILITY
They are able to hold up to 660lbs. Triple stitched for added safety. 25% larger and thicker foam padded handles for more comfort and durability.
4 Quick Clip Carabiners - with 200 lb weight limit per carabiner. Includes 2 Multi-loop Height Adjustable Extension Straps.
FREE PDF GUIDE
Comes with a 23 Page Step-By-Step Yoga Pose Guide for Beginners. Discover quick tips to help you learn poses even faster.
I'm new to yoga swings and am still figuring out how to use the swing most effectively, but it's comfortable, sturdy, and easy to install. Very satisfied with the quality. I clipped it right onto my swing set and started hanging!
Excellent for relieving my back pain. I’m still learning how to utilize to enhance my yoga practice and enjoying it so far. It’s great quality - would definitely recommend to anyone’s who loves yoga or simply looking for back pain relief!!